Urgently Required for Aramco Project


Comments


  1. Dear Sir/Madam,

    Please accept my application as an expression of interest in exploring a suitable opportunity in your organization.

    I am very much interested to be part of your prestigious company and I believe that my qualifications and experience will allow me to add value to your organization. I can work under pressure with no supervision; I am a fast learner, hardworking and responsible with excellent teamwork and communication skills.

    Please find the attach my fully details and update resume.


    B2B & B2C Sales
    Total Experience 10 years
    Relevant Experience Sales 10 years
    Industry Experience. Automobile
    Current Company. Deutsche Motoren Pvt Ltd ( BMW Car Dealer)
    Current Location. Delhi
    Current CTC. 63000
    Expectation
    Notice Period. 20 days
    Alternate Contact. 9711334435
    Qualification BBA
    Skype ID. mgkhan24
    Age. 35yrs
    Passport Validity. 04/01/2026


    Regards
    Gulzama Khan
    +919711334435
    gulzamakhan@yahoo.com
    Skype ID - mgkhan24

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Urgently Required for Oman